Team Up! Reflections from the Field: Chickadee Maternity Collaborative (Webinar)
The final instalment of Season 2 Team Up! Team-Based Primary and Community Care in Action featured team members from the Chickadee Maternity Collaborative (the Collaborative), their approach to team-based care, experiences and lessons learned. We heard how the local physicians and midwives, the South Peace Division of Family Practice and Northern Health worked together to meet a need for maternity care in Dawson Creek. Team members shared their experiences working together in this team-based care model and highlighted some tools they’ve found helpful along the way. Check out their website chickadeematernity.ca for more information!
- Learn about the history and evolution of the Collaborative.
- Hear about team members experiences and how they work together in this model.
- Relate your experience(s) with team-based care to others working in primary and community care teams across BC.
- Identify opportunities for strengthening team-based care at your local sites.
- Jodi Busche, Practice Support Coach
- Ann Carrol, Primary Care Nurse
- Elizabeth Cunningham, Inter-professional Team Lead
- Magda du Plessis, Physician Manager of Clinic
- Krista Friesen, Primary Care Aid
- Colleen Hiscock, Clinic Physician
- Charleigh Rudy, Practice Support Service Manager, Northern Region
- Deanna Thomas, Community Manager, South Peace